Thursday, August 30, 2012

outshine yourself

"OUTSHINE YOURSELF"
What do you have in mind once you read the phrase above? :)
yes..my boss berus our team yesterday. dalam berus memberus tu, jauh di sudut hati sy mengagumi my bos ni. wooowwww....hehe.

Go and outshine yourself
This is your "Prime Time", make full use of it
Gain whatever knowledge that you can in order to make yourself valuable out there
Hidup ini hanya sekali, dan pergunakan lah masa yang ada sebaiknya, lebih2 lagi org muda mcm kmu org
Don't work hard but work smart because I know that you people are a smart people

he's hungry of information and needs us to be more interactive with him. go out and find out what is happening in Bintulu and give me that information. update me please.. (what he told us yesterday :D)

kepala sy memang sentiasa fikirkan whatever way to make myself shine out and valuable, so that I am marketable in the future. *aiyaaa...apa jak yg sy merepek ni*

K la..just want to share ni jak..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment